BO QI (齐波)
Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science
Key Laboratory of Systems and Control,
Institute of Systems Science,
Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science,
Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Beijing, 100190, P. R. China
• Ph.D. (2009), Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, CAS
• B.Sc. (2004), Dept. of Mathematics, Shandong University
Quantum Control, Quantum Metrology, Adaptive Control
1. B. Qi, On the quantum master equation under feedback control, Science in China (Series F: Information Sciences), 52(11), 2009, 2133-2139.
2. B. Qi and L. Guo, Is measurement-based feedback still better for quantum control systems? Systems & Control Letters, 59(6), 2010, 333-339.
3. B. Qi, A two-step strategy for stabilizing control of quantum systems with uncertainties, Automatica, 49(3), 2013, 834-839.
4. B. Qi, H. Pan and L. Guo, Further results on stabilizing control of quantum systems, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 58(5), 2013, 1349-1354.
5. B. Qi, Z. Hou, L. Li, D. Dong, G. Xiang and G. Guo, Quantum state tomography via linear regression estimation, Scientific Reports, 3, 3496; DOI: 10.1038/srep03496 (2013).
6. C. Chen, R. Long, B. Qi and D. Dong, Sampling-based learning control of quantum systems via path planning, IET Control Theory & Applications, 8(15), 2014, 1513-1522.
7. L. Liu, S. Cheng, Z. Xi and B. Qi, The influence of spin-destruction collisions on the precision of atomic magnetometers, Journal of System Science and Mathematical Science (Chinese Series), 34(11), 2014, 1401-1410.
8. D. Dong, C. Chen, B. Qi, I. Petersen and F. Nori, Robust manipulation of superconducting qubits in the presence of fluctuations, Scientific Reports, 5, 7873; DOI: 10.1038/srep07873 (2015).
9. L. Liu, S. Cheng, B. Qi, Z. Xi and D. Dong, Precision limit of atomic magnetometers in the presence of spin-destruction collisions, Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics, 48(3), 2015, 035502.
10. D. Dong, M. Mabrok, I. Petersen, B. Qi, C. Chen and H. Rabitz, Sampling-based learning control for quantum systems with uncertainties, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 23(6), 2015, 2155-2166.
11. J. Wei, B. Qi, H. Dai, J. Huang and M. Zhang, Deterministic generation of symmetric multi-qubit Dicke states: an application of quantum feedback control, IET Control Theory & Applications, 2015, 9(17), 2500-2505.
12. L. Liu, B. Qi, S. Cheng and Z. Xi, High precision estimation of inertial rotation via extended Kalman filter, European Physical Journal D, 2015, 69: 261.
13. C. Chen, D. Dong, B. Qi, I. Petersen and H. Rabitz, Quantum ensemble classification: a sampling-based learning control approach, accepted by IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems.
1. B. Qi and L. Guo, Comparisons between quantum open-loop control and closed-loop control (in Chinese), Proceedings of the 27th Chinese Control Conference, Kunming, Yunnan, China, Jul. 16-18, 2008, 393-397.
2. H. Pan, B. Qi and L. Guo, Comparisons between open-loop and feedback controls based on a coherent quantum control model (in Chinese), Proceedings of the 29th Chinese Control Conference, Beijing, China, Jul. 29-31, 2010, 5902-5906.
3. B. Qi, Stabilizing control of quantum systems with uncertainties, Proceedings of the 31st Chinese Control Conference, Hefei, China, Jul. 25-27, 2012, 7140-7144.
4. H. Song, B. Qi and Z. Xi, On the quantum state estimation with imperfect observation (in Chinese), Proceedings of the 32nd Chinese Control Conference, Xi’an, China, Jul. 26-28, 2013, 7929-7934.
5. C. Chen, R. Long, B. Qi and D. Dong, Sampling-based learning control of quantum systems with bounded inputs and uncertainties via path planning, 2013 Australian Control Conference, Perth, Western Australia, Nov. 4-5, 2013, 121-126.
6. D. Dong, C. Chen, R. Long, B. Qi and I. Petersen, Sampling-based learning control for quantum systems with Hamiltonian uncertainties, 52nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Firenze, Italy, Dec. 10-13, 2013, 1924-1929.
7. C. Chen, D. Dong, B. Qi, I. Petersen and H. Rabitz, Sampling-based learning control for quantum discrimination and ensemble classification, 2014 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, Beijing, China, Jul. 6-11, 2014, 880-885.
8. T. Wang and B. Qi, Strong consistency of parameter estimates for purely explosive autoregressive models with exogenous inputs, Proceedings of the 33rd Chinese Control Conference, Nanjing, China, Jul. 28-30, 2014, 6588-6592.
9. L. Liu, S. Cheng, Z. Xi and B. Qi, The influence of spin-destruction collisions on the precision of atomic SERF magnetometer, Proceedings of the 33rd Chinese Control Conference, Nanjing, China, Jul. 28-30, 2014, 5890-5894.
10. L. Liu, B. Qi, S. Cheng and Z. Xi, Improving metrological limit via weak measurement and quantum measurement reversal, Proceedings of the 34th Chinese Control Conference, Hangzhou, China, Jul. 28-30, 2015, 8298-8302.
11. C. Wu, C. Chen, B. Qi and D. Dong, Robust quantum operation for two-level systems using sampling-based learning control, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Hong Kong, Oct. 9-12, 2015, 2043-2048.
1. B. Qi, Z. Hou, Y. Wang, D. Dong, H. Zhong, L. Li, G. Xiang, H. Wiseman, C. Li and G. Guo, High precision adaptive quantum state tomography using linear regression estimation, submitted.
2. C. Wu, B. Qi, C. Chen and D. Dong, Robust learning control design for quantum unitary transformations, submitted.
3. Y. Wang, B. Qi, D. Dong and I. Petersen, An iterative algorithm for Hamiltonian identification of quantum systems, submitted.
4. Z. Hou, H. Zhong, Y. Tian, D. Dong, B. Qi, L. Li, Y. Wang, F. Nori, G. Xiang, C. Li and G. Guo, Full reconstruction of a 14-qubit state within four hours, submitted.
Paper to be submitted
1. B. Qi, D. Dong, C. Chen, L. Liu and Z. Xi, Real-time information, uncertainty and quantum feedback control, arXiv:1409.2933v1.